Embedded module TQMLS1012AL
with Layerscape LS1012A
ARM Cortex™-A53 module with LS1012A from NXP.
- Extended temperature range
- High-Speed communication via 2x Gigabit Ethernet, 1x PCle, 1x USB 3.0 and 1x SATA 3.0 interface
- Low power consumption (typ. 1-2 W)
- QorIQ Trust Architecture and ARM TrustZone
- Packet Acceleration Engine
The Minimodule TQMLS1012AL, based on the processor LS1012A from NXP, combines the 64Bit ARM Core architecture with the QorIQ high speed communication technology. This module is for various applications such as networking, industrial automation, gateways and controls with requirements for trusted, fast and secure data processing. The 800MHz ARM Cortex™ A53 core integrated with high-speed peripherals and hardware acceleration provide the TQMLS1012AL a balance of high performance and low power.