- Designed and built to spec
- Definition of hardware based
on System level considerations
- A practical approach to design
- Use of existing hardware “building blocks”
- Complementary software development
- Environmental and regulatory considerations
- Testability and Test Jig design
- Design with Time to market goals
- Design to cost
Qualification & Verification:
- Qualification processes.
- Environmental & EMC testing.
- Acceptance test & procedures
- ESS screening.
Engineering documentation and Revision Control:
- Structured engineering documentation.
- Managed engineering archives
- Formal ECR/ECO’s processes
Design experience in the following fields:
- High-speed digital circuits.
- Communication hardware and protocols.
- Audio circuits.
- Analog I/O.
- Carrier boards.
- Power supply & filter circuits.
- Backplane design.
Operations and Q.A
- Managed material procurement processes.
- Managed production & test processes.
- Managed Quality control processes.
- Managed Production documentation archives.
- Project manager assigned to each project.
- Structured project management.
- Formal design reviews.