IC-PQ3-VPX3a is a bundle created from Interface-Concept IC-PQ3-XMCa board and our VPX 3U XMC carrier to provide an OpenVPX Plug-In-Module capable of operating as a Payload, a Peripheral or a Bridge module.With its MPC8536E processor, the IC-PQ3-VPX3a offers a high level of performance per watt. This low energy budget is amplified by the power-saving modes of the advanced energy management of the processor.
- e500 core, up to 1.25 GHz, with :
- L1 caches : 32KB Inst. and 32KB Data with parity
- 512 KB of L2 integrated cache or private SRAM
- 1 GB of DDR2 with ECC (2GB on request)
- 128 MBytes of mirror Flash
- 512 KBytes of non volatile RAM
- up to 16 GBytes of Nand Solid-state Disk (exclusive with the second SATA port on P2)
- integrated security engine supporting DES, 3DES,
- MD-5, SHA-1/2, AES, RSA, RNG, Kasumi F8/F9 and
- ARC-4 encryption algorithms.
- PCIe links, configurable as (1* x8) or (2* x4) on P1 with Root Complex and endpoint capabilities. (1*x4 + 2* x2) possible on demand)
- two Giga Ethernet ports, available either as 2*1000BT
- interfaces on front RJ45 connectors or as 2*1000KX (or
- SGMII) interfaces on P1 (automatic detection)
- One USB2 (High/full speed) on the front bezel and two additionnal channels on P2.
- Temperature sensor
- two RS232 UART and two SATA ports on P2 (one ex- clusive with opt. NAND Flash)
- two I2C bus on P2
- GPIOs on P2
- two I2C bus o
- GPIOs on P2