The AVIV–C–AS is a rugged and highly flexible active air cooled processing server powered by Intel® i7/ i5/ i3, 2/4 Cores CPUs and supports up to 16GB DDR3 RAM, designed for serving in Navy, Airborne and Ground Mobile environments.
The unit facilitates up to 2 additional application slots to support a variety of Serial, isolated Digital and Data Acquisition IO ports.
Behind a sealed maintenance door are located 2 removable 2.5” HD drives, LAN,USB 2,& 2 USB 3 ports, display connector, power, reset and indication LEDs.
Up to 5 Circular Mil type connectors are mounted on the rear panel, along with an additional DVI port.
The unit is powered by 28VDC isolated or universal range AC power input complying Mil-Std 1275, 704 respectively.
EMC qualified for Mil-Std 461E.
Wide operating temperature range.
The unit fits in to a 19” rack, and supports standard telescopic rails
The unit is suitable for high level data and signal processing, process control, recording and storage applications.
- 3/4th Gen Intel® Quad Core™ i7, i5, i3
- Mobile Processor (6M Cache, up to 3.30 GHz) or higher
- Intel® Mobile QM77, or higher
- DDR3/5; 1066,1333 or 1600 MHz, 32GB Max.
- Intel® GMA HD 4000 or higher
- Front Removable: 2.5” drive
Physical ports at the rear:
- 10/100/1000 Base-T LAN 2 or more
- Isolated IO: up to 16 In and 16 Out
- Serial RS422: 2 or more
- Power connector: Mil 38999
- LAN connectors: RJF21G
- Serial Interfaces : Mil 38999
- DIO: Mil 38999
- Rear display connector DVI
Chassis & Dimensions:
- Rugged aluminum construction
- 19” rack mountable,
- depth 430 mm, width 420mm, height 1U
- Boards are conformal coated
- Front panel is painted
- AC & DC options
- Power Consumption:
- up to 150 Watts per segment
- Chassis is grounded
- 115(90-130)V/(47÷63)Hz One phase
- MIL-STD 1399
- 10 msec Hold off
- 28VDC nominal (18 to 32VDC)
- Mil-Std 1275 section 3
- Mil-Std 704 with Surge & Spike protection
- Vibration & Shock: Mil Std 810
- Humidity : 95%
- Operating Temperatures: -10 °C to +60°C
- Storage Temperatures : -40 °C to +85°C